Greenlite Glass Systems offers Architects, Designers and Developers unique and exciting alternatives to traditional and non-traditional glass applications.
Through ownership of proprietary technology and strategic partnerships, Greenlite Glass Systems provides design/ build and technical support throughout North America for a wide range of specialty glass systems such as:
PRIVALITE active glass product for privacy.
EGLASS for active insulating glazing with radiant heat control.
LITEFLAM walkable fire-rated skylights 60-120 min ratings.
LITEFLOOR non-rated structural glass floors.
Working with our clients, we develop innovative solutions for design challenges that provide value add propositions by addressing environmental, safety and aesthetic benefits.
Working with our global teams, we ensure that our clients have access to the highest level of quality and technologically advanced glass products available to make their vision a reality.
Achievements by Greenlite Glass Systems:
- 2019 Best Protective Glazing Project, Glass Magazine
- 2018 PIA Innovation Award, Architectural Products Magazine
- 2018 Readers Choice Award, US Glass Magazine
- 2017 Green Design Award, US Glass Magazine
- North America’s largest fire-rated glass flooring system. (San Francisco SalesForce Transit Centre 2017)
- North America’s first exterior fire-rated glass floor and skylight installation (New York University 2009)
- Over 200 completed projects in North America