GLASS SYSTEMS // CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE – FIRE-RESISTIVE GLAZING SYSTEM
CONTRAFLAM STRUCTURE – FIRE-RESISTIVE GLAZING SYSTEM
CONTRAFLAM Structure – Butt-Joint Fire-Resistive Glazing System (60-120 minutes)
1. ASTM E-119/UL 263
CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II
Contraflam Structure, by Vetrotech Saint Gobain, sets new standards in the design of transparent fire protection. It is a patented flush butt-joint glass solution without vertical frame profiles that ensures fire-resistive properties that guard against smoke, flame, hot gasses and radiant heat transfer for up to 120 minutes.
The floor-to-ceiling glazing resembles a continuous, uninterrupted glass wall only jointed with silicone – almost like one large piece of glass. This allows the building to be flooded with natural daylight without compromising on safety. It is adapted to the static requirements for partitions, walls and tested to reach high impact resistance and line loads.
- Symmetrical butt-joint fire protection
- Fire Resistive ASTM E-119/UL 263 and CAN/ULC-S101
- Impact safety resistance (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- ULC listed for Canada and UL listed for USA
- Security and Blast-resistant solutions available
- UL-listed up to 138-1/2” height (exposed area)
- The benefit of a maximum of light with less framing
- Corners without frame profiles (90°-180°)
- For interior and exterior applications
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Many design and comfort options
Need a FREE quote or more information?
Our industry professionals would love to help!