GLASS SYSTEMS // CONTRAFLAM – FIRE RESISTIVE GLASS SYSTEM
CONTRAFLAM – FIRE RESISTIVE GLASS SYSTEM
CONTRAFLAM – Fire Resistive Glazing System (60-120 minutes)
1. ASTM E-119/UL 263
CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II
CONTRAFLAM® by Vetrotech Saint Gobain is a tempered safety clear glass that can provide 60 – 180mins of fire resistance. It is a wireless glazing material for use in accidental human impact safety-rated locations that has passed a hose stream test. The clear tempered glass chambers are filled with an environmentally friendly and transparent chemical mixture based on UV-stable sodium silicate, which reacts in the event of a fire.
CONTRAFLAM® provides a clear vision to interior radiant heat barriers and exterior fire resistive facades.in the design of transparent fire protection. that ensures fire-resistive properties that guard against smoke, flame, hot gasses and radiant heat transfer for up to 120 minutes.
- Symmetrical butt-joint fire protection
- Fire Resistive ASTM E-119/UL 263 and CAN/ULC-S101
- Impact safety resistance (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- UL-listed up to 138-1/2” height (exposed area)
- ULC listed for Canada and UL listed for USA
- Security and Blast-resistant solutions available
- The benefit of a maximum of light with less framing
- Corners without frame profiles (90°-180°)
- For interior and exterior applications
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Many design and comfort options
Need a FREE quote or more information?
Our industry professionals would love to help!