GLASS SYSTEMS // FIRE – RATED GLASS DOORS
FIRE – RATED GLASS DOORS
FIRE RATED GLASS DOORS
VDS/ VDS Lite Glass Doors – Fire-Rated Steel System (60-180 minutes)
1. ASTM E-119/UL 263
1. DOOR ASSEMBLIES NFPA 252
The VDS/ VDS Lite Glass Doors by Vetrotech Saint Gobain, are engineered with fire-rated glazing products to provide a fire-resistive or fire-protective framing solutions with complete design flexibility.
Structurally robust with the streamlined look, clean lines and tight tolerances normally associated with extruded aluminum enable longer and higher spans.
VDS Glass Doors System has one-hour and above requirements, these include temperature rise doors and fire-resistive properties that guard against smoke, flames, hot gasses and radiant heat transfer.
VDS LITE Glass Doors include non-temperature rise Fire-Protective properties that guard against smoke, flames, hot gasses. It is not a heat barrier.
- Symmetrical fire protection
- For interior and exterior applications
- ULC listed for Canada and UL listed for USA
- Security and Blast-resistant solutions available
- Easy assembly and installation
- Minimum profiles with sharp corners and clean lines
- Increased free area for a better view and higher light transmission
- All colour options with durable powder coatings
- Many design and comfort options
VDS Temperature Rise Doors
VDS LITE Non-Temperature Rise Doors
Need a FREE quote or more information?
Our industry professionals would love to help!