GLASS SYSTEMS // KERALITE – FIRE PROTECTIVE GLASS
KERALITE – FIRE PROTECTIVE GLASS
KERALITE Filmed & Laminated Fire-Protective Glass – Impact Safety Glass Ceramic (45-180 minutes)
1. Door Assemblies NFPA 252, CAN/ULC-S104.
2. Window Assemblies NFPA 257, CAN/ULC-S106
CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Keralite and Keralite Select (premium polished grade) fire-rated glass-ceramic products, by Vetrotech Saint Gobain, are available with film or laminate for accidental human impact safety protection.
Safety film applied to the surface provides a cost-effective and light-weight fire-protective glazing solution. Laminating Keralite adds durability and sound reduction and is an ideal solution for high traffic areas. Both Keralite and Keralite Select, either in filmed or laminated safety glazing variants, can be a solution for fire doors, transoms and sidelights.
- 3/16″ (filmed) or 5/16″ (laminated) thickness
- Fire Protective; Doors NFPA 252, CAN/ULC-S104 and Windows NFPA 257, CAN/ULC-S106.
- Impact safety rating (CPSC 16CFR 1201 Cat. I and II)
- Visible light transmission values (VLT) of up to 82%
- Sound transmission class values (STC) up to 35 (laminated)
- Translucent and opaque privacy laminate (Keralite Privacy) available
- LCA, UL listed EPDs and HPD 2.0 documents available
- Contributes to LEED project points
Available as an insulated glass unit (IGU)
Need a FREE quote or more information?
Contact us today by doing one of the following:
1. Call us at +1 778 285-8530
2. Fill out the form below
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry professionals would love to help!