GLASS SYSTEMS // SUPERCONTRYX – X-Ray Glass
SUPERCONTRYX – X-Ray Glass
SuperContryx by Saint Gobain
SUPERCONTRYX by Saint Gobain is a single sheet of glass comprised of up to 70% heavy elements.
Lead oxide makes up at least 48% of this part. Its density is at least 4.8, that is, nearly twice the density of standard glass, such as PLANILUX.
SUPERCONTRYX is used to protect any person potentially exposed to ionizing x-rays.
It significantly reduces this type of radiation exposure.
SUPERCONTRYX is used in x-ray rooms, operating theatres and laboratories by public and private hospitals, clinics, dentists’ offices, veterinary practices and radiology departments; and in industry, e.g., medical equipment manufacturers, etc., and research centers.
Its most frequent applications include:
- glazed interior partitions;
- industrial equipment.
SUPERCONTRYX significantly reduces x-rays. The design of the rabbet and the glazing strip must ensure seamless radiological protection;
- SUPERCONTRYX should only be used inside buildings in a dry and heated atmosphere. If used on the exterior, it must be laminated with the SUPERCONTRYX sheet facing the interior;
- The weight of the glass should be taken into account for its installation, as it is approximately twice that of a standard glass of the same thickness.
Need a FREE quote or more information?
Contact us today by doing one of the following:
1. Call us at +1 778 285-8530
2. Fill out the form below
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry professionals would love to help!